Director, Game Production & Events
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club is a proud member of the Canadian Football League (CFL). The Ticats have dedicated fans and a rich history, including 15 Grey Cup Championships. 2019 marks the 150th Anniversary of our storied franchise.
- Forge FC, Hamilton’s new soccer club, will begin its inaugural season in April, 2019. Forge FC is part of the Canadian Premier League (CPL), a seven team Tier 1 professional soccer league.
- Tim Hortons Field is the home of the Tiger-Cats and Forge FC. Built in 2014, Tim Hortons Field is a state-of-the-art multi-use sports and entertainment centre that delivers an unrivaled live experience.
- Establish game entertainment vision for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10 games) and Forge FC (15-18 games) events at Tim Hortons Field.
- Develop an integrated entertainment presentation that energizes Hamilton fans across all major gameday touchpoints: i) videos, ii) graphics, iii) music/PA, and iv) entertainers.
- Create engaging and fresh content for in-stadium (and on-line use). Develop and lead execution of game entertainment elements (e.g. video features, fan contests, replays, cams, etc..).
- Determine technical and human resources needed to produce all events (e.g. cameras, control room equipment, staffing, etc.).
- Knowledge of: i) Daktronics videoboards, hardware and software, and ii) control room
- Manage: Production and Events Team, Creative Services Team, and Part-Time Staff. Work closely with guests taking part in productions (e.g. anthem singers, player alumni, sponsors, SSHs, etc.).
- Establish calendar of events and workplans for team members. Create and write scripts for all events. Manage game production budget.
- Report to VP of Marketing & Communications. Work closely with Corporate Partnerships & Ticket Sales Departments to execute deliverables. Member of Tiger-Cats & Forge FC management team.
- Seeking positive & creative team player to join our exciting Team! Must be organized, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years of game production experience with a professional sports franchise.
- Live in Greater Hamilton We will provide assistance for relocation.
** Interested applicants should submit their cover letters and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org **
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.