Wiser's Uncompromising Fan of the Game Contest – May 14 to October 27, 2012
How To Enter
1. The Wiser's Uncompromising Fan of the Game Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Corby Inc. and Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club (collectively, the “Sponsors”). There is one way to enter the Contest during the period beginning at 12:01:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on May 14th, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on October 27, 2012 (the "Contest Period”):
(1) Go to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats website, http://ticats.ca/wisers-uncompromising-fan-of-the-game-contest, and enter your first & last name, phone number and e-mail address and such other information required in order to enter into the contest and press submit.
2. No purchase necessary. Limit of one (1) entry per Hamilton Tiger-Casts fan during the Contest Period. All entries must be received during the Contest Period. Entries which are incomplete, late, lost, irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are void and will not be eligible or accepted. If, at any time, the Sponsors discover that an entrant has attempted to register for this Contest other than in accordance with these Rules, that entrant will be disqualified from the Contest.
3. The Contest is open to all Hamilton Tiger-Cats fans who have reached the age of majority in the Province of Ontario at the time of entry. This Contest is not open to: (i) employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of the Sponsors and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their respective advertising and promotional agencies; (ii) the spouse and any member of the immediate family of any person described in Rule 3(i); and (iii) any person who resides or is domiciled with any person described in Rules 3(i) or (ii).
4. There are a total of ten (10) prizes (each, a “Prize”) available to be won, consisting of:
Approximate retail value of the Prize is three hundred and fifty dollars ($350).
5. The Prize winner is solely responsible for all other costs and expenses not specifically identified in these Rules as included in the Prize, including transportation to and from the game. The Prize, as described in these Rules, must be accepted as awarded, and may not be transferred, substituted or converted to cash. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any Prize or any portion of a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason without prior notice.
6. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
7. Ten (10) random draws will be held on the week leading up to each Tiger-Cats home game (the “Draw”) in Hamilton, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to select the potential winners of the Prizes. The Sponsors reserve the right to reschedule the Draw at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
8. Selected entrants will be contacted by the Sponsors at the telephone number provided by the entrant on the entry form. If a selected entrant can not be reached by phone by the Sponsors within five (5) business days from the Draw Date or if such selected entrant fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question and/or execute and return to the Sponsors a declaration and release form described in Rule 9 below within seven (7) days from the date of receipt thereof, his or her entry will be forfeited and another draw will be conducted such the process above will be repeated until the applicable Prize has been awarded or there are no more entries. No communication or correspondence will be entered into, except with the selected entrants. The Sponsors will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
9. In order to be declared a winner, each selected entrant must first answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question posed on the contest entry form and each selected entrant must sign a declaration and release form (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with these Contest Rules and releasing the Sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Parties”) from any liability connected to this Contest or Prize.
10. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to comply with these Contest Rules and with the decisions of the Sponsors with respect to all aspects of all aspects of the Contest, which are final and binding.
11. Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name, place of residence and image in any publicity carried out by the Sponsors in connection with this Contest, without compensation.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from this Contest or the Prize. Without limited the foregoing, the Sponsors assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, late, illegible or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the contest rules and all such entries are void. In addition, the Sponsors assume no responsibility for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or human or technical error, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, online or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in relation to the Contest.
13. The Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any individual that it finds to be in violation of these Contest Rules or tampering with the Contest process. The Sponsors reserve the right to refuse an entry from a person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to participate. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by anyone to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is in violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages or other legal remedy to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. All decisions of the Sponsors connection with this Contest are final.
15. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and none will be returned.
16. By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the collection and use of their personal information by the Sponsors for the purposes of administering the Contest. The personal information of Contest entrants will not be sold or used for any purpose other than in connection with this Contest without consent.
17. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited. Any litigation must be commenced in the Province of Ontario.
18. The Sponsors reserve the right to terminate or suspend this Contest or amend the Contest Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice and without liability.