**Reminder, Ticats Home Opener kick off time moved up to 7 p.m. ET**
In celebration of Canadians across the country rallying behind the Toronto Raptors and their quest for the NBA Championship on Thursday night, we’ll be showing Game 6 on concourse TVs during the Tiger-Cats Home Opener, and on the Tim Hortons Field videoboard after the Ticats game.
DURING THE TICATS GAME
- – NBA Finals game will play on all concourse TVs around Tim Hortons Field when Game 6 tips off at 9 p.m. ET (including Caretaker’s Club, Suite Level & Club Level).
AFTER THE TICATS GAME
- – TSN’s live broadcast of the NBA Finals will play on our 3,400 sq. ft. videoboard after the final whistle.
- – After the final whistle, the Ticats will open RedTag.ca Gate (Gate 4) and TELUS Gate (Gate 5) to the public to watch the remainder of Game 6, free of charge.
- – Food & beverage will remain available for purchase at permanent concession stands located in the lower bowl until the start of the Raptor’s 4th quarter.
- – Fans sitting in Sections 202-208 and 212-218 will be asked to relocate to the lower bowl or field level to watch the game.
- – All fans are permitted to watch the game from the turf, but please note that no food and drink are allowed on field level.
PREMIUM SEATING TICKET HOLDERS
- – Caretaker’s Club: Caretaker’s Club ticket holders are encouraged to stay and watch the NBA Finals game. Please note: Cash bar only, following the conclusion of the Ticats game.
- – Suite Level: Suite holders have the option to watch the balance of the NBA Finals game in their respective suites, or relocate to Club Level. Drink service and a dedicated postgame snack menu will be available on Suite Level.
- – Club Level: Club Level ticket holders are encouraged to stay and watch the remainder of Game 6 on the Club Level TVs. Beverage service will continue until the start of the 4th quarter of the Raptors game.
OTHER IMPORTANT FAN EXPERIENCE DETAILS
- – HSR Ticket To Ride program: Regularly scheduled HSR shuttles to the three park & ride locations will depart as normal, approximately 15 minutes after the Ticats game has ended; additional shuttles to the three park & ride locations will be provided and depart at the end of the Raptors game
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to a Tiger-Cats customer service representative at 905-547-2287 or email@example.com.
See you on Thursday night!