|Position Title:||Account Executive, Ticket Sales & Service|
|Department:||Ticket Sales & Service|
|Immediate Supervisor(s):||Director, Ticket Administration & Client Services|
Account Executive, Ticket Sales & Service is responsible for generating new business ticket revenue and season seat retention. The role is primarily focused on selling new season seat packages, group ticket packages and flex pack tickets through targeted prospecting, face to face meetings and your own personal network. Season seat retention will also be an area of focus for this role. The primary focus is increasing revenue for the group sales and new business teams, while leveraging new and unique ideas that will create memorable experiences for fans. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of outbound sales experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The expectation is the candidate will be active and responsible for the following areas:
- Prospect, engage and close group and new season seat sales through targeted prospecting, meetings and networking channels
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly Ticketing team revenue and prospecting goals
- This individual will be an important ambassador for the Club’s Business Development agenda. Candidate must be a problem-solver who is consistently focused on possibilities vs. limitations, employing a positive, collaborative team approach to all internal and external relations
- Assist Group Sales and New Business Account Executives, ensuring revenue targets are being achieved
- Work closely with Ticket Operations department to ensure accurate fulfillment of all ticket transactions
- Participate in various Ticketing team and community events as assigned
- Maintain accurate records in support of ticket sales and service efforts as defined by the organization
- Other Tasks/Duties – Actively participate in Tiger-Cats gameday experience; attend all Tiger-Cats home games and will also assume other job function related duties not specifically defined in this offer as assigned by the candidate’s direct report
Measurements of Success
- Achieved or surpassed individual and Ticketing team revenue goals
- Establish a qualified prospect base through internal provided data, cold-calling, meetings and networking
- Actively participating in all ticket sales team meetings and events
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE)
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- The successful candidate will have an established personal and professional network of contacts in the TigerTown region, with an emphasis placed on Hamilton and Greater Hamilton Area
- Must be a great communicator!
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Has the ability to create, develop and nurture relationships
- Is positive, outgoing and enjoys sales!
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Is self-motivated and gets out of bed every day excited about coming to work and driving revenue
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years applied sales experience
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing, business, sports administration or other related disciplines an asset
- Will be required to work all home games, as well as weekends and evenings when necessary
- Will be always required to have access to a vehicle
Please send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.