Guest Experience Rules
Tim Hortons Field and its staff are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. It is expected that guests respect and abide by venue rules and regulations at all times.
- Any behaviour that inhibits another guest’s safety and enjoyment
- Trespassing onto the field of play or other restricted areas
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Climbing on or damaging stadium structures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stand
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, or stadium personnel
Smoking is NOT permitted within Tim Hortons Field or on City of Hamilton property. This includes the use of e-cigarettes and vaporizers. There are no in and out privileges once a guest enters the stadium.
Failure to abide by any rules or regulations is grounds for ejection from the stadium without refund.
Tim Hortons Field thanks all of our guests for their cooperation and understanding.
Guidelines for Alcohol Service – Please note that alcohol service, stadium-wide, ends at the beginning of the fourth quarter.
Customer Assistance Team (C.A.T. Team) – Need help locating the washrooms or concessions? Can’t find your seat location? Need assistance getting up the stairs? Our C.A.T. Team is here to help you! Look for our C.A.T. Team staff in red Tim Hortons Field polos. Guests can also text questions or concerns at any time to Guest Assist at 905-581-9989.
Water Bottle Refill Station – Guests are permitted to bring their own empty water bottle (up to 1L in size) into Tim Hortons Field and refill them at any one of the water bottle fill stations located on each concourse. Please speak with a C.A.T. Team member if you require assistance locating the refill station closest to you.
For the safety and security of all guests and employees the following items are not permitted inside Tim Hortons Field. As well, all individuals and belongings are subject to be searched.
Prohibited items include:
- Weapons or replicas of any kind that includes, but is not limited to: guns, firearms, ammunition, stun guns, self-defence sprays, fuels, torches, lighter fluid, bats, brass knuckles, batons, martial art weapons, knives, razor blades, box cutters, scissors and tools.
- Explosives, aerosols and fireworks of any kind that includes, but is not limited to: flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
- Bags of any kind larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″are prohibited. Please note there is no on-site check-in or storage.
- Outside alcohol.
- Illegal drugs, illicit substances or prescription narcotics in non-labelled containers.
- All tobacco and cannabis related products must be concealed within their package while inside the stadium. Including vaporizers and e-cigarettes.
- Umbrellas may be brought into Tim Hortons Field but are not permitted to be open anywhere within the facility. We encourage all guests to bring collapsible umbrellas so they can be easily stored under seats.
- Professional camera equipment that includes, but is not limited to: cameras with lenses longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable), video cameras and the use of video capable devices such as GoPro as well as tripods, selfie sticks, telescopic or similar devices.
- Items intended to create an optical distraction (laser pointing devices).
- Aerosol cans or noise making devices, whistles, musical instruments, powered megaphones and air horns.
- Flag poles/sticks are allowed in the venue IF they do not exceed 4ft in length. Flags and banners exceeding 3ft x 5ft are not permitted unless they are pre-approved by venue staff*.
- All outside food and beverage**.
- No coolers, glass/metal bottles, or cans of any kind; thermoses/plastic bottles exceeding 1L are also prohibited (exceptions will be made based on extreme heat conditions).
- Projectiles including, but not limited to: balls, balloons, frisbees and hula hoops.
- Non-service animals.
- Seat cushions larger than 15” x 15”.
- Rollerblades, skateboards, hover boards, scooters, bicycles*** and baby strollers****.
- Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or other model aircraft.
- Inappropriate attire or signage including, but not limited to: profane language, obscene graphics and gang affiliations*****.
- Headwear or clothing that may impede the view of other guests.
- Wall affixations.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts and advertisements.
Tim Hortons Field staff reserve the sole discretion to deny access for any item(s) deemed disruptive and/or a safety concern. Tim Hortons Field staff also reserve the right to prohibit any additional items deemed dangerous or inappropriate. These items are subject to change at any time.
Any guest in possession of any prohibited item(s) will be asked to return the item(s) to their car or dispose of the item(s) in a garbage bin. Guests that refuse to comply may be denied access into or ejected from the stadium and may be subject to arrest. Tim Hortons Field staff reserve the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. Possession of any item(s) while inside the stadium which endangers the safety of others, as determined by Tim Hortons Field staff in their reasonable discretion, will, result in immediate ejection from the stadium.
Other events such as concerts and other sporting events may have additional prohibited items and policies. For more information about this and our prohibited items list, please contact the Guest Experience Department at 905-547-2287 ext. 250.
*Please contact the Guest Experience Department at 905-547-2287 ext. 250.
**Guests with medical issues that require special exemptions for outside food and beverage are asked to please contact the Guest Experience Department (905-547-2287 ext. 250 or email@example.com) at least one week prior to a game or event.
***Strollers or wheelchairs can be stored at any Guest Services location. These items are not permitted in general seating areas. Collapsible strollers that can fit under seats and clear of aisle ways are permitted in the stands.
****Bicycles can be locked on the bike racks outside Pioneer Gate 1.
*****Stadium branding including, but not limited to: team logos, corporate partnerships, marketing advertisements may never be covered in any manner by any type of signage or display brought in by a guest.